Dennis Deli: Kedai Makanan Halal di Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport

I had almost 7 hours transit in Taiwan when I was flying back to Canada in July. Didn't know what to do while waiting because there was nothing much to do at the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. So, I resorted to eating like I usually do whenever I have a long enough transit. I have googled everything before so I knew that Dennis Deli would be my best bet if I want to eat something halal at the airport. Thankfully, it was near to my departure gate!

Dennis Deli; Kedai Makanan Halal Di Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport

They have limited menu namely few type of sandwiches, few type of teas, a dessert, Padang Beef Noodles, Chicken Curry and Curried Beef Udon Noodle Soup. Honestly, none of the options fancy me but a beggar can't be choosy, no?

Menu Dennis Deli; Kedai Makanan Halal Di Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport

I opted for Curried Beef Udon Noodle Soup though I don't usually eat curry. It was a combo meal so I got a bowl of soup and a glass of iced tea with my Curried Beef Udon Noodle Soup. Taste wise, I would say it was okay? Kari dia cair sikit which was perfect for my liking. Saya tak suka kari pekat. They gave a generous portion of beef which was good tapi daging dia liat sikit. The bowl of soup was almost tasteless. Tak sure sup apa sebenarnya. I didn't even bother to ask. Portion wise, cukuplah makan seorang. Boleh kenyanglah untuk beberapa jam.

Curried Beef Udon Noodle Dennis Deli; Kedai Makanan Halal Di Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
Curried Beef Udon Noodle Soup
TWD 259

As for the tea, it was okay, not too sweet, which was a bummer but that's because I have always liked sweet drink. Oh my glucose~ And at least, it was drinkable because I'm really selective when it comes to tea. Like I mentioned in this post, I only drink English Breakfast tea. Price wise, it was on the expensive side if I converted it to MYR but I used my Canadian credit card to pay for it. So, it wasn't that bad. In fact, it was considered quite cheap for a hearty meal like that. 

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Nampak menyelerakan Curried Beef Udon Noodle tu. Kalau orang suka kari tak cukup portion kecil tu..hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's good considering it's an airport food :)

      Delete
  2. Sejak dua menjak ni rajin kak farah update blog! XD

    Portion dia nampak macam sikit but satisfying???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha. Terpaksa rajin because I have a lot of pending posts and I have a goal to start 2019 with 0 pending post.

      Is that a question or a statement? :)

      Delete
  3. suka tea yg sweet jugak :D
    that curry udon looks tasty tho :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, kita geng! I like sweet drinks :D

      I think the udon was tasty as well :)

      Delete
  4. Oh! I didnt know they have this Halal restaurant there...gonna repeat Taiwan soon, still searching for buddies though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one is in a departure area in Terminal 2, I believe? Sangat-sangat jauh dari Terminal 1. Hahaha.

      You're going to repeat Taiwan? Bestnyaaaaaa! Kita teringin nak ke Taiwan juga.

      Delete
  5. lamanya transit 7 jam, kalau akak keluar jalan2 ke tmpt lain agak2 sempat ke?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's quite tight. I googled everything about this before. Apparently, it'll take 1 hour from the airport to the city. So, I need 2 hours just from traveling to and fro the airport. Also, I read the immigration there is not the best. Sometimes, it'll take you 2-3 hours to clear the immigration. I don't want to risk missing my connecting flight. Hence, I decided to stay at the airport je.

      Delete
  6. kari tu mcm sedap... i like kari. hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau biasa dengan kari yang pekat, mungkin kari yang ni rasa dia kurennnggg sikit la.

      Delete
  7. 7 jam transit boleh naik bosan jugak kalau tak buat apa apa. Heheh. Nampakk sedap curry udon tu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form