My Songs of July 2021

Hello everyone!

July 2021 was crazy hectic for me. My company was busy preparing for the new EU rules and migrating to a new system. So, we had countless of meetings and trainings almost every day. We also had to do OT for few days.  Admittedly, I was traumatized a bit by the busyness.

Post-migration, we had hiccups here and there with the new system. We also had new shifts in place which was not helping at all with my anxiety. Loosely speaking, my mind wasn't in a good place earlier this month due to the changes. I had to keep reminding myself that this job is one of my answered prayers whenever I struggle with it. Please pray for me 😢

On a happy note, alhamdulillah, I've completed my COVID-19 vaccination. In fact, almost everyone in my family have completed the vaccination process. Alhamdulillah.

Paul Kim (폴킴) - New Day (Band Ver.)

So, I have this song in my iPod for few years but only started listening to it after it appeared in one of the Instagram reels that I watched. Can't believe that I missed this song. This song is totally my cup of tea💓


Paul Kim (폴킴) - Quarantine

Of course, I went down the rabbit hole that is Paul Kim after that. I do think it would be better if I discover this song last year when I was more positive about life and all. 

Jo Jung Seok (조정석) - I Like You (좋아좋아)

Another OST from Hospital Playlist 💓 Have always loved this song ever since I listened to EXO's version for the first time years ago. And it gets better with this version. Jo Jung Seok, I like you, always 💓

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. alhamdulillah dah lengkap vaccine, yay me too! :D
    suka betul vibe lagu paul kim <3
    BV still tak habis2 lagi layan hospital playlist ni XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah for the vaccine <3

      I love Hospital Playlist a little bit too much too.

      Delete
  2. wahhh tahniah boleh daa g umrah lps ni😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form