I Met Teme Abdullah

Farah H & Teme Abdullah at Teme Meet & Greet 2024 Session
Teme Meet & Greet 2024 Session
June 1, 2024
10:48 AM

Wow, I looked so starstruck in the picture 😲I was beyond ecstatic to meet Teme Abdullah for the first time yesterday. Still can't believe that I managed to grab two tickets and share this opportunity and my happiness with my youngest sister.

Thank you, Teme! 🙏


@intan.elle I was in Canada back when @temeabdullah had his first meet & greet. Alhamdulillah, I managed to secure two tickets for his meet & greet this time around. Thank you, Teme and @imanshoppe.official for this opportunity. Am truly happy and appreciate it 🌹 ##pbakl2024 #booktok #booktokmalaysia #klibf #klibf2024 #bibliophile #bookish #malaysiamembaca #itsteme #temeabdullah #teme #imanpublication ♬ 오리지널 사운드 - 박찬영
@intan.elle My most favourite candid shot of Teme Abdullah from my camera 📷 Shot by my lovely sister @aisyahihihi 🌻 Thank you again, @teme Abdullah & @IMAN Shoppe Bookstore for the meet & greet session 🌹 Moga yang baik-baik sahaja 🍁 And, special thanks to kak Iman (pretty sure bukan nama sebenar) of the Iman Publication for the great service of recording our videos and taking our pictures. We appreciate your efforts 💕 #pbakl2024 #BookTok #booktokmalaysia #klibf #klibf2024 #bibliophile #bookish #malaysiamembaca #itsteme #temeabdullah #teme #imanpublication ♬ 오리지널 사운드 - 박찬영

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Wahhh, I’m happy for both of you! Currently, my Tiktok feed penuh dengan video fans pergi jumpa Teme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, kak Farrah <3 My TikTok fyp pun penuh dengan Teme juga ^^"

      Delete
  2. Wahhh bestnya dapat jumpa penulis favourite kan.. Tiktok saya penuh dengan fyp pasal teme jee. Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdulillah, saya happy sangat (: TikTok fyp saya pun penuh dengan Teme juga ^^

      Delete
  3. happy for you! lawanya gmbar kak farah, bawak dslr ke masa M&G tu?
    eh btw kalini punya M&G kena book tiket online tu berbayar ke macam mana?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mazni. Tak bawa dslr pun. My dslr lama dah tak guna sejak balik Malaysia ni. Hahaha. Ni pakai phone je and edit lebih (:

      Tak bayar pun Mazni tiket dia. M&G Teme memang free. Tapi kena book the ticket je to secure a spot in his M&G.

      Delete
  4. Bestnya dapat jumpa orang yang kita minat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Betul tu. Alhamdulillah for the opportunity (:

      Delete
  5. sebelum jumpa mesti fikir mcm2 kan? bla dah ada depan mata, kelu seribu bahasa? hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form