Maple Glaze Donut @ Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall

Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall
Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall

Who went to the opening day of Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall and queued for an hour-ish to get her fix of maple glaze donuts?

Yes, correct. This girl right here. Haha 🤣

I can't believe I queued for an hour-ish to get my fix of maple glaze donuts since I do not like waiting and queuing up for something. However, I made an exception on this particular day since I really wanted to eat maple glaze donuts. 


It has been 5 years since I last had them. Please understand my excitement. lol 🤣

Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall

Ever since I read the rumours about Tim Hortons entering the Malaysian market, I have been silently crossing my fingers and hoping they will have maple glaze donut on their menu. And, alhamdulillah, they do have maple glaze donut on their menu 😁

Honestly, up until a day before the opening day, I was not sure if they have maple glaze donut on their menu since they promoted different items. Thankfully, I watched my college mate's video and saw the glorious maple glaze donut.

Maple glaze donut, Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall
Maple glaze donut @ Tim Hortons, IOI City Mall
MYR 6/pc

Am so thankful they have the maple glaze donut on their menu but honestly, I find the price of the maple glaze donut to be a bit high. MYR 6/pc? I do understand that maple syrup is expensive which explains the price but to think that I used to buy them for CAD 0.95/pc or CAD 1.05/pc 😭 Yes, I cried a bit.


Taste-wise, the maple glaze donuts manis gila. Like, manis gila-gila. To the point that I think I had toothache and stomachache. The maple glaze donuts that I had back in Canada did not taste too sweet like this one. Tapi, memang dapat rasa the maple flavour (?). So, there's that.

Anyway, all in all, I was happy. I had my fix of maple glaze donuts though I wish they were not too sweet. On top of that, I actually met a few of my college and university friends. I guess we were all feeling a little bit nostalgic. Timmies kot. It can't get any more Canadian than this eh?

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Wahh! Meleleh air liur baca. Lepas ini nak cuba jugalah perisa yang ni.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you should try Maple Glaze Donut from Tim Hortons. I have yet to see maple glaze donut being sold at other donut shops in Malaysia.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form