Jasper; My Home Away From Home

My heart goes to this beautiful place I used to call home for two summers. It breaks my heart to read about the wildfires in Jasper National Park and the devastating effects of the wildfires.


Town of Jasper and Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge as seen from Jasper Skytram viewpoint
10 years ago 🤯
The mountain range, Town of Jasper, and The Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge compound as seen from the Jasper Skytram viewpoint.

While wildfires are common in Jasper National Park, this was my first time reading about wildfires that reached the townsite and the compound of Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge 💔 You have no idea how surprised and devastated I was when I first learned about it.

Boathouse, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge during Jasper wildfires in 2024
This picture haunted me because I spent so much time at the Boathouse and Lac Beauvert back when I was in Jasper.

While I only spent two summers in Jasper National Park, Jasper holds a special place in my heart. I spent the best summer of my life in Jasper. Additionally, Jasper was the place that ignited the Canadian dream in me. So yeah, I was heartbroken and devastated. 

Boathouse, Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge, Jasper National Park, Alberta, Canada
How the Boathouse and the Lac Beauvert look like in my memories.

Jasper, you are resilient. You'll rise stronger than before 💕

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form