My Songs of January 2023

January 2023 was the month that I started my night shift. It's been a while since I last worked a night shift but, surprisingly, I love it! I am more focused when I work a night shift since there is less distraction. 

Juicy Luicy - Lantas

Lantas mengapa ku masih menaruh hati,
Padahal ku tahu kau tlah terikat janji, 
Kelirukah atau bukan tak tahu,
Lupakanmu tapi aku tak mau.

God, I love this song but, the lyrics do not align with my personal value! 😢 Heck, I love a lot of Juicy Luicy's songs because they are totally my style but, the lyrics make me want to bang my head to a table 😢

Juicy Luicy - Tak Terbaca

Mendengar cerita kau kini bahagia,
Ku hanya bisa tersenyum mendengarnya,
Didalam terluka diluar tak terbaca,
Memendam kecewa kau senang disana.

Juicy Luicy - Jemari 

Ribuan kata percuma,
Cintamu dalam aksara,
Kehadiranmu sangat ku rindu,
Kemarilah kasih.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Post a Comment

Contact Form