A New Era, Maybe?

Hello everyone!

It has been almost a year-ish since I last updated this blog. I kept telling myself I would update this blog regularly but failed to do so.

I would like to try again, this time around. Please pray for me so that I can be istiqamah this time around. I really need a space where I can look back to see my life progress in the future.

Pantai Morib on a sunny day
Pantai Morib on a sunny day
April 30, 2024
1:23 PM



On a totally irrelevant note, I have spent a few hours making necessary adjustments to photo alignments in every post on this blog over the past few days. I have also reread every post on this blog to lessen spelling mistakes and grammatical errors that I made over the years. Hopefully, I managed to catch almost all the mistakes and errors.

So, I guess I will see you more often after this 👊

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. yeahhh welcome back kak farah! excited to read your blogpost :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, BV. Moga yang baik-baik sahaja lepas ni :D

      Delete
  2. Welcome back! It's always a pleasure seeing blogs getting revived after so long! Hope everything is well for you x

    erin @ herlittleplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeayy happy to see you back here again, kak farah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form