Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan

One thing that I surely miss to do especially during this MCO is eating out. I like eating out so much so that a huge chunk of my income is usually spent for eating out. Will the days of eating out comfortably come again? Hmm, I don't know and I don't think it will come any time sooner.

Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan
Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan

Anyway, before the COVID-19 became serious and MCO was first implemented, my sister and I got a chance to go to the Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan. My sister drove us there because I kept bugging her for a week by saying, "Sampai hati tak ajak orang pergi makan Char Kuey Teow! Orang dekat klia2 je pun."




Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut Large Size @ Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan
Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut Large Size
MYR 21.90

We planned to get the Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut Small Size but they ran out of the ketam lembut small size. So, we reluctantly proceeded with the Ketam Lembut Large Size. Thankfully, we stuck with our decision to eat Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut because masya Allah, they were delicious.

Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut Large Size @ Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan
Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut Large Size 
MYR 21.90

The soft-shell crabs were good and quite crisp but the main star for me was the char kuey teow. I haven't eaten a lot of char kuey teow though it's one of my favourites, but the char kuey teow was really good! Probably one of the best char kuey teow that I have ever tasted. I don't know how to describe the taste but suffice to say that I loved it so much that I decided to order another plate of char kuey teow.




Chicken Grill @ Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan
Chicken Grill
MYR 12.90

The chicken grill was another story. I loved the chicken but the sauce, not so much. I think the sauce was too garlicky :( Fries were average but thankfully, I finished eating them considering that I don't like fries in general. The watermelon can be better if they served it cold :) Having said that, is it just me? I find the combination of watermelon with grilled chicken a little bit weird? 

Milk Carrot (Carrot Susu) @ Roxksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan
Iced Milk Carrot (Carrot Susu)
MYR 4.00

As for the Iced Milk Carrot, it was a major love! It was perfect for my liking. I love it so much that I ordered 2 glasses. Yes, I was worried about my glucose level as well but I just can't resist the temptation. If you don't fancy sweet drinks, they serve iced water for free.




I would love to eat again at the Rocksixteen Burger Ketam Lembut, Kota Warisan. Probably soon, hopefully. When the situation has become a little bit better and when I start having an income again?

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. kuew teow is my soulmate <3 dah lama tak makan kuew teow sejak duduk rumah ni.

    chicken grill tu nampak macam sikit je portionnya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya ke? Kita boleh geng la kiranya ni. I love it as well :)

      Yes, the chicken grill's portion is quite small. Tapi masa tu tak perasan sebab perut dah happy dengan char kuey teow dia :D

      Delete
  2. Sedapnya menu2 dia..
    Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut Large Size dia nampak best.. kena try ni

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so sure about other dishes in their menu but the Char Kuey Teow Ketam Lembut dia is to die for :)

      Delete
  3. would love to try but i am allergic to crabs T___T
    crabstick is still okay, thankfully haha

    hanisamanina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! You're allergic to crabs? Sorry to hear that. Guess this will not be the best place for you to dine in.

      Delete
    2. Haahh. Lobster too T_T sedih!

      Delete
    3. Oh my! Lobster pun tak boleh? Sedihnya! :( Lobster is my favourite.

      Delete
  4. I find the watermelon with grilled chicken weird too, in fact all fruits served with a main course food is weird to me, they should serve it on a separate plate because the juice can ruin the whole thing but that's just me. And I don't eat watermelon haha

    But that CKT looks soooo good because I'm a char kuey teow freak so I'll say yes to it, EVERY SINGLE TIME. Tambah2 ada ketam pulak, ya rabbi.. terliur tengok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan? I think it was plain weird as well. Still I have no idea about the reason of putting the watermelon.

      &

      Yes, you should try this CKT. So so good!

      Delete
  5. Harini blogwalking blog Farah baca semua entry pasal makanan & now rasa lapar hahaah! Sedapnyaa char kuey teow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahaha! Sorry Nani. I do realize the influx of food related posts juga. Maybe lepas ni akan kurang dah sebab dah jarang makan luar.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form