Tealive Bobalicious Ice-Cream @ Tealive, AEON Bukit Tinggi

Tealive Bobalicious Ice-Cream - Tealive Ice-Cream
Tealive Bobalicious Ice-Cream
MYR 2.20 (with drink purchased)

Managed to grab two of these Tealive Bobalicious Ice-Cream when we were out recently. I paid the with drink purchased price, hence they costed me MYR 2.20 each. Otherwise, they should be MYR 2.50 each

Loved the ice cream so much though mine was quite hard and too cold as it just came out from the freezer. Didn't get to see the bubbles inside the ice-cream as the ice cream was almost solid frozen, but there were a lot of bubbles and they were so chewy! So yeay! 😁


The ice-cream itself was so good! Kinda taste like my grandma's milk tea 💓 Perfect for my liking. I don't really order the Original Pearl Milk Tea if I go to Tealive (I'm a Malty Milk Tea through and through!) but if I were to order the Original Pearl Milk Tea, I hope it will taste just like the Tealive Bobalicious Ice-Cream!

Highly recommended if you're a big fan of Tealive's Original Pearl Milk Tea or if the nearest Tealive outlets near you makes such a mehhhhh drink but you just want something good from Tealive (yes, I'm talking about you, Tealive Banting ㅠ_ㅠ)

Post a Comment

9 Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Kan. I think in the future boba can be anything. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Tried to find it in 7E yesterday but it was out of stock :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried searching for them at 7E but failed to find them as well. I guess the best way is to go to the nearest Tealive outlets?

      Delete
  3. should i try this or should i not ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you should. Just for the sake of trying? :)

      Delete
  4. Tercari-cari juga mana nak cari aiskrim ni, rupanya kena beli dekat Tealive store.
    Okay, lepas ni boleh lah cuba hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rasanya ada juga dekat convenience store tapi macam selalu out of stock je.

      Delete
  5. I've tried this ice cream too but I'm not a fan of it lah. Tapi air Tealive tu memang sedap bila jadi aiskrim tak berapa suka pulak hahah.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form