Takoyaki @ Ramen Arashi, Banff

I was craving takoyaki the other day that I decided to drag my lazy ass off to one of the newest restaurants in town named Ramen Arashi. Found this restaurant after googling about takoyaki in Banff. I usually go to this one sushi restaurant whenever I feel like eating takoyaki but on this particular day, I decided to give Ramen Arashi a try!

Ramen Arashi, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
Ramen Arashi, Banff

Ramen Arashi is such a small restaurant that I think it can only fit up to 14 people, maximum. As per its name, one can easily guess that ramen is their main. Am not sure which ramen is the most popular one because I couldn't be bothered. After all, it's not that I can eat their ramen. lol!



Tip: If you have strict dietary requirements, please ask the servers to see their ingredients sheet! They have the most detailed ingredients sheets that I have ever seen. Made my life so much easier (probably will make yours as well)!

Takoyaki @ Ramen Arashi, Banff
Takoyaki
CAD 5.95 plus taxes

Was so surprised to see this goodness called takoyaki when my server served them. Mainly because I got 6 balls for CAD 5.95 plus taxes. I think this is the cheapest takoyaki that I have found in town. Other restaurants usually sell 5 takoyaki balls at much higher price point. Needless to say, I was elated. Additionally, I love the size of the balls. They were bigger than the other takoyaki in town. They also looked prettier than the other takoyaki in town.

P.s: Sorry guys, I have this weird appreciation of takoyaki after watching Baek Jong Won's Alley Restaurants. Go watch the show if you want to know why I started to have this weird appreciation of takoyaki.

All in all, I was happy with my decision to try their takoyaki! Though, I doubt I'll come back anytime soon because I pretty much had filled up my quota for takoyaki for the next few months with this visit (I ordered 2 sets, lol!)

Post a Comment

10 Comments

  1. I have this weird appreciation of takoyaki .. haha comelll.. kita pun kadang senang terpengaruh. nampak nice juga takoyaki dia eh.. tak expect pula ada kedai mcm ni dekat Canada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think their takoyaki are presentable. Haha. Dekat Canada ni banyak sangat Asian restaurants especially Chinese, Japanese, and Korean.

      Delete
  2. leeeeeets go to Japan !!! ahahaha but rasa wise the ones in Malaysia sama je lebih kurang dengan the ones in Japan. cuma size sotong tu Japan wins la xleh kata apa..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jom! Memang teringin sangat nak ke Jepun tapi kena kumpul duit dululah ^^

      Delete
  3. akak dok buat takoyaki kat rumah beratus kali pun masih tak jadi bulat macam ni..I wanted to cryyy cry!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kita rasa diaorang pakai machine or pan yang memang untuk takoyaki. Akak ada tak takoyaki pan?

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, yang ini memang sedap kalau compare dengan takoyaki lain dekat Banff ni.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form