BeaverTails, Banff

I'm not sure about other people but for me, winter is a season where I crave for anything sweet almost every day. It's maddening because I need to control my glucose level but the temptation is out of the world. Tried my best to fight the urge to eat anything sweet but I guess I lost this time around.

BeaverTails, Banff, Alberta, Canada
BeaverTails, Banff

Went to the BeaverTails, Banff to get my fix of BeaverTails few days ago. It was my first BeaverTails this year! It was my first BeaverTails after 7 months as well! Am so elated when I learned this fact. Good job Farah for holding back your craving :)

If you've been with me since years ago, you should know that BeaverTails is my favourite #0calories dessert. I have also mentioned about this before, personally, I think BeaverTails is one of the must-eat desserts in Canada. It's so good and so sweet, perfect to my liking. However, I do not recommend diabetic people to try BeaverTails because I think it's going to be too sweet for them.

BeaverTails, Banff, Alberta, Canada
BeaverTails, Banff

Banff has two BeaverTails shops right at the downtown. One is near to the Starbucks and another is near to the McDonald's. The first picture on this post is the shop near to the Starbucks while the second picture on this post is the shop near to the McDonald's. I usually go to the one near to the Starbucks because it's nearer to my staff accommodation and because I live on this side of the road.



The shop near Starbucks is smaller than the shop near to the McDonalds. However, it has outdoor seating as you can see from the picture, while the shop near to the McDonalds does not have seating at all. Additionally, based on my observation, the one near Starbucks is much busier throughout the year compared to the other one. I guess if you don't really like waiting especially in summer, you can go to the shop near the McDonald's.


BeaverTails, Banff, Alberta, Canada

I know I've always mentioned about BeaverTails only but BeaverTails do have other things in their menu like poutine, soft serve with various toppings, gelato, smoothies, and more. I have tried few of them but I couldn't find the pictures. Maybe I'll update about them once I found the pictures?

Tip: Some of the things in the menu are seasonal. For instance, they serve soft serve with various toppings in summer but not in winter. Likewise, they serve gelato in winter but not in summer.




As for the BeaverTails itself, it has 9 different flavors. They are Cinnamon & Sugar; Chocolate Hazelnut; Maple; Apple Cinnamon; Avalanche; Triple Trip; Coco Vanilla; Banana Chocolate and Killaloe Sunrise. My favourite is Coco Vanilla. In fact, I actually have tried this flavor only all these years #habitisscary I think you are allowed to have half-half flavors as well but I'm not sure how's the pricing gonna work.

Tip: It'll be easier for you and the worker if you mentioned the number instead of the name when ordering the BeaverTails.

Coco Vanilla BeaverTails
Coco Vanilla BeaverTails
CAD 6.90 plus taxes

I just checked my old post about BeaverTails and I just realized that they have increased their prices! I can't believe it. Haha! Few years back, Coco Vanilla BeaverTails and Banana Chocolate BeaverTails were priced at CAD 6.62 plus taxes each but now they are priced at CAD 6.90 plus taxes! Things you noticed when making comparison. Haha.

Tip: You can share with your friends or family if you're not used to big portion as the BeaverTails is quite big.

Anyway, I'm most likely to go for few more rounds of BeaverTails in the next few months. Girl gotta fully utilize her numbered days in Canada eh :)

Also, don't forget to try BeaverTails if you are happened to be in Canada, okay? It is worth a try! If you're on diet, you have to try it too. After all, diet always starts tomorrow, no? :p

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Kalau mcm ni punya sedap kak ana pun sanggup tglkan diet. Haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, sedaplap tapi tak tahu untuk orang lain macam mana ^^

      Delete
  2. kenapa Canada tu jauh sangat nak pegi ? hahahah stress !! hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau kita, jauh tak kisah sangat sebab sanggup. Hahaha. Tapi awat lah Canada ni mahal sangat? T^T

      Delete
  3. sedapnyaaa tgk tambah2 ada banyak flavours 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, banyak options so everyone can buy it according to their preferences ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form