My Songs of November 2019

Hello everyone!

It's been a while eh? It's been about 3 months? I'm still here, very sound and well but didn't get to update my blog as much as I would love to because my laptop decided to die on me. I'm currently too broke to send it to be repaired so I have to be content being with no laptop. TMI is it? Hehe.

Anyway, my November was quite an okay; not too great but not too shabby either. I was quite and still busy looking for a better job. So, there's that. Please pray that I will get a better job soon, insya Allah. Thank you! :)

Stella Jang (스텔라장) - Colors

James Arthur - Empty Space

Lewis Capaldi - Someone You Loved

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. semoga dipermudahkan segala urusan :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. saya suka semua lagu James Arthur!!! hihi excited

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya dengar lagu Empty Space je. Lagu lain belum terbuka lagi hati nak dengar. hehe

      Delete
  3. ahh long time no see you on blog kak farah! may ALLAH ease everything for you <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, yeah ikr. Long time no see. Thank you BV :)

      Delete
  4. I miss being here as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. May Allah ease everything for you Farah! My fav song as well; empty space!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nani. It seems like ramai orang suka lagu Empty Space :D

      Delete
  6. Glad to see you back. No, it's not TMI at all and I definitely know how it feels like when your laptop suddenly stop working.
    Hopefully we'll get to see more of you here.
    And good luck on finding a better job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Tqa. I miss your blog so much. Still do not have time and means to go and surf your blog due to few circumstances but it is what it is.

      And thank you for the prayer :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form