Coconut Shake @ Sangkaya, IOI City Mall

It was my first time trying Coconut Shake at Sangkaya and thankfully, I loved it! I loved it so much that I actually bought another cup of Coconut Shake before I left the IOI City Mall. I also visited another branch of Sangkaya to get another fix of Coconut Shake few days after this day #obsessed

Coconut Shake, Sangkaya IOI City Mal
Coconut Shake
MYR 9.30

The Coconut Shake was sweet, perfect for my liking. It was also coconut-y, if that makes sense to you. I can taste the coconut bits in my every sip. So good! So much happiness in every sip <3 The only thing that quite a letdown (just a tiny bit) was they used a little bit too much ice. Other that, it was perfect.


I don't know how long Coconut Shake has been included in Sangkaya's menu but I hope it will stay in the menu in the future #fingerscrossed And, I hope Sangkaya business will thrive, onwards and upwards because this girl will need her dose of something Sangkaya once in a while from now on :)

Post a Comment

25 Comments

  1. saya aiskrim sangkaya tu pun tk pernah jejak lagi sejak dari zaman2 dia viral tu ahaa
    ingatkan dia jual aiskrim semata ea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Akak dulu try ais krim dia masa dia few months after they went viral few years ago. Suka sangat tapi tak selalu makan sebab harga dia agak mahal for me.

      &

      I also just realized that they sell Coconut Shake after berbelas-belas kali lalu depan kiosk dia. Kalau tak, memang tak tahu.

      Delete
  2. ehh selalu makan aiskrim je.. harap x virall lah sebab nak try ni.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only had Sangkaya ice cream once and it was good.
    Can you believe it that I hate coconut? I don't eat anything that has coconut in it. Bila my dad suruh minum air kelapa untuk hilangkan demam pun I'll secretly throw it away. But weirdly, I loveeee Sangkaya's coconut ice cream. So maybe I shall give the coconut shake a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the ice cream but I love the coconut shake more <3

      That's so weird. How come you love Sangkaya's ice cream even though you hate coconut in general :O

      Delete
  4. Sedapnyaaa awww teringin! Will try one day when I have the chance 😆✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. nampak sedap!sya pernah makan ice cream dia je haha

    https://mylittlestoryi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe boleh try coconut shake dia pun selepas ni :)

      Delete
  6. ahhh teringin nak merasa,kat sini susah nak cari coconut shake T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tapi, dekat Sarawak banyak makanan best juga :D

      Delete
  7. looks so good. i tried a new one here call hogoh de coco. with bubbles. i wonder if i should blog about it? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard about that one. I'm so curious right now!

      Delete
  8. ooo ada coconut shake rupanya igt kn ais krim je

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangkaya sekarang ada macam-macam produk sekarang :)

      Delete
  9. teringat aiskrim kelapa di thai.. omaiiii cravings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Untunglah pernah makan ais krim kelapa kat Thailand XD

      Delete
  10. I thought Sangkaya jual ice cream aje. Hahah! Dah lama tak jejak Sangkaya, next time boleh try lah. Hiks :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it worth it? Because the coconut shake looks very plain for the price. Anyway, i never try anything from Sangkaya yet, so couldn't judge more hehe. Maybe one day will try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally find it very worthy though it is quite pricey. But then, what do I know. I have never tried other coconut shakes yang viral bagai tu.

      Delete
  12. hii adik manish.. lamanya tak singgah sini. dont sulk k hehe.. akak is bizi.
    btw Sangkaya ni sedap tapi tak pernah try coconut shake dia. try eskrim ja.. sesekali ookay kalo selalu jadi Sangkayaaap hauahaua..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay, kak Siti. Saya pun busy juga sekarang ni. After this, boleh try coconut shake dia, okay? :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form