My 2019 South Korea Trip in Pictures

In case you missed the train, I just got back from South Korea last week. It was such a last minute trip that I didn't have time to properly plan my itinerary for the whole stay. My main purpose of the trip was to attend Sweet Sorrow concerts and I did just that, and then some. Didn't get to go to few places that I really want to go, namely Seoullo 7017, and Hangang Park but I think I'm okay with it. After all, I managed to visit few places that were not on my list. You win some, you lose some, no?

So, here's my 2019 South Korea trip in pictures. Decided to uploaded the ones that I took using Huji app because I love the aesthetic. Too bad that I forgot to use the app at some places, so this post will be kinda incomplete. It is what it is eh?

July 10, 2019


July 10, 2019
Ready to take off!




July 11, 2019

July 11, 2019
Up in the air!

The Halal Guys, Hongdae
Lunch at The Halal Guys, Hongdae

Hongdae Shopping Street
Hongdae Shopping Street; a street that I walked every day when I was there.

스윗소로우 콘서트 <인사>
2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 <인사> - Day 1




July 12, 2019

Hongdae Pedestrian Friendly Street
Hongdae Pedestrian Friendly Street; the street where the street performances take place. 

Gyeongui Line Book Forest
Gyeongui Line Book Street

Gyeongui Line Forest Park
Gyeongui Line Forest Park

Mural Alleyway, Yeonnam-dong
Mural Alleyway, Yeonnam-dong

Spoonz Flagship Store
Spoonz Flagship Store at Garosu-gil

Ikan Bakar Dongdaemun
Lunch at the Jeonju Jib, Dongdaemun

Dongdaemun Design Plaza
Dongdaemun Design Plaza

2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 인사 - Day 2
2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 <인사> - Day 2




July 13, 2019


Halal Kitchen, Samcheong-dong
Lunch at Halal Kitchen, Samcheong-dong

2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 인사 - Day 3
2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 <인사> - Day 3

Brown Sugar Milk Tea at Hoicha
Brown Sugar Milk Tea at Hoicha, Hongdae




July 14, 2019

2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 인사 - Day 4
2019 스윗소로우 콘서트 <인사> - Day 4

July 15, 2019

I spent the whole day at Everland. Didn't took pictures using Huji app because it did not cross my mind at all.

July 16, 2019

SMTOWN @coexartium
SMTOWN @coexartium

Starfield Library @ COEX Mall
Starfield Library @ COEX Mall

Arc N Book Book Store
Arc N Book Book Store

Myeongdong
Myeongdong

Seoul Central Mosque, Itaewon
Seoul Central Mosque, Itaewon

EID - 이드 Halal Korean Food, Itaewon (이태원)
Early dinner at EID - 이드 Halal Korean Food, Itaewon 

Manis Kitchen, Itaewon
Snack time at Manis Kitchen, Itaewon

Yeongdeungpo Underground Shopping Mall
Yeongdeungpo Underground Shopping Mall

Brown Sugar Creme Brulee Deerioca Milk, The Alley Korea
Brown Sugar Creme Brulee Deerioca Milk at The Alley, Hongdae (I might get the name wrong though)




July 17, 2019

Burger Lab by Lotteria
Late lunch at Burger Lab by Lotteria

VR Experience at Incheon International Airport, Terminal 2
VR Experience at Incheon International Airport, Terminal 2

Incheon International Airport, Terminal 2
Incheon International Airport, Terminal 2

Korea Traditional Culture Experience Center
Korea Traditional Culture Experience Center

Korean Air
See you again, South Korea!

-END-

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. alahai tengok gambar2 ni terus rasa rindu nak jalan2 dekat sana lagi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya yang baru balik pun ni dah rasa rindu sangat-sangat

      Delete
  2. library tu lawanyaaa
    kak farah pegi everland naik roller coaster yg tinggi tu kan? bestnyaaaa. saya teringin nak naik gak tpi tak berkesempatan dulu huhu. rugi gila T__T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Library tu lawa la. Seronok tengok library dalam mall.

      &

      Yes, I did ride the roller coaster. Tak tahulah best ke tak for orang lain but for me, cukuplah sekali je sebab rasa macam tak kuat nak naik benda-benda macam tu lagi. Hehe.

      Delete
  3. wahhh lawa gambar-gambar awak... menarik juga tempat2 kt South Korea eh. tak pernah rasa lagi nak pergi sana. maybe one day :)

    rasa macam kerap juga kan Farah g Korea?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For me, Seoul is very Instagrammable. Memang cantik-cantik tempat dia tapi hampir semuanya man made la. Nature ni kurang la dekat sana. Takpe Amy, bukan semua orang teringin nak ke Korea ni. Lain orang lain minat dia.

      I think I don't go to Korea that often. People just assumed so because I keep talking about Korea? :)

      Delete
    2. niceeee.. teringin juga nak g sebenarnya. macam Jeju tu. AirAsia pun duk tayang je. haha.

      i think so yeah. >.< i don't mind though. lagi seronok dengar cerita pasal negara lain yang kita tak terfikir nak pergi lagi. maybe boleh pengaruh g sana haha

      Delete
    3. I think kalau nak tengok nature yang cantik dekat Korea tu memang kena pergi Jeju la. Tapi pergi masa musim yang cantik ya. Kalau pergi masa shoulder season macam kita pergi dulu, lebih baik tak payah pergi. Rasa nak menangis je.

      Delete
  4. eee I pun baru je guna Huji.. bestnye sume tempat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ni pergi sikit je. Banyak je lagi tempat yang lawa-lawa dekat Seoul sana :)

      Delete
  5. ini dah kali berapa ke korea? tak pernah tak cantik la gambar awak, semua lawa-lawa..hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kalau untuk jalan-jalan macam baru 2 kali je, kalau tak silap. Hahaha. Tapi dah banyak kali transit dekat Korea, so nampak macam selalu pergi :)

      Delete
  6. That's a nice recap for your trip.
    Love the aesthetic and The Halal Guys just opened for a few months right? Still brand new I think. Correct me if I'm wrong.
    How many days was the concert actually? Normally they (korean artist) have concert for 2-3 days but that's not the case here because of "sweet sorrow concert day 4" caption.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it summed up my recent trip pretty nicely :)

      Yeah, if I'm not mistaken, this particular Halal Guys just opened for few months. Pretty recent, I would say.

      This year, Sweet Sorrow had 4-days concert. I think they only did this because the venue was super small. So, in order to accommodate more people, they added more days. It was supposed to be 2-days concert :)

      Delete
  7. manis kitchen tu org malaysia or indonesia or brunei yg punya? ke org korea yg punya?

    ReplyDelete
  8. cantiknyaaa airport Incheon!! the Alley viral skrg ni. hari2 tgk org minum

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Terminal 2 dia lagi cantik dari Terminal 1 :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form