My Songs of March 2021

Hey everyone!

This post is tad late than usual but it is what it is. As usual, it's been a while since I last updated my blog. Hope everyone is at a good place! :) March has always been a special month for me but too bad, I didn't set my intention right at the start of the month so the past March had been somewhat okay-okay je?


Uu - 夏天的風 (Summer Wind)

My sister stumbled upon this song (not this version) while browsing Instagram filters and shared it with me. I love the song so much that I currently have 3 different versions of this song in my iPod.


BTS - Fix You

Have always loved the original version of Fix You by Coldplay but it is nice to hear BTS singing this song :)

BTS - Life Goes On

I'm an occasional listener of BTS so it is granted that I don't really follow and know their releases. This particular song was released in November 2020 but I listened to it for the first time in March. Glad to say that I enjoy the song as much as I enjoy Dynamite 💓

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Contact Form