My Songs of October 2020

October was a month that I underwent another existential crisis. It was pretty bad as those thoughts kept me wide awake at night, almost every nights. I didn't get to sleep until around 4 AM because my stubborn brain decided that midnight was the best time to overthink and question everything about life. So yeah, I definitely was not in a good place.

RUELLE - I Get To Love You

Fell in love with the song when I heard it for the first time. I was overwhelmed with emotions when I heard this song. Think it is the most romantic songs that I have ever heard recently. The lyrics were beautifully written 💗 Like, I want this song to be my wedding song but I don't even want to get married 😝

Lauv - I Like Me Better

The Warblers (Glee Cast) - I Want You Back

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. get well soon... take care of yourself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Really appreciate it :)

      Delete
  2. take care kak farah, may everything will get better :) saya percaya, ramai org jadi tak tentu arah sejak oktober ni termasuk diri saya juga

    saya suka lagu i like me better tu! itu lagu pertama dari Lauv yg saya dengar dan sampai sekarang saya minat lauv dan lagu-lagunya hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mazni. Truly appreciate it. Hopefully everything will get better pretty soon, insya Allah! :)

      Delete
  3. i pray the best for u okay :) dont overthink pls and yeah i like lauv's songs too hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Truly appreciate it ^^

      Delete
  4. It's okay, being awake til the wee hours happens to everyone at some point including me.
    I've been sleeping at 8AM for weeks now. Bila nak tido je macam2 fikir sampai overthinking.

    I love Ruelle's I Get To Love You too.

    "I want this song to be my wedding song but I don't even want to get married" this is so me whenever I heard beautiful love songs and want it to be my wedding anthem but I don't want to get married hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know my reply is way overdue but I hope your sleeping schedule is back to normal again :)

      &

      Yes, that is so me as well! I love beautiful and romantic love songs because I'm a hopeless romantic :)

      Delete
  5. harap urusan farah dipermudahkan allah :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. we will have that few moments in life bila kepala kita srabut tak tentu hala and it affects semua benda. insyallah slowly darling ull figure it out. jangan pening2 ya.. may Allah ease..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form