My Songs of September 2020

September was a month full of regrets? I regretted number of my actions, or lack thereof. I was deeply affected as I missed quite a lot of opportunities, especially job-related when I forgot to check my emails everyday. I learned my lessons, in a very hard way, unfortunately 😔

It was also a month where I spent majority of my waking time watching English TV shows (finally, after what felt like an eternity!) and browsing random videos on YouTube. I also kinda took unplanned walk down memory lane when watching those English TV shows and random videos on YouTube.


Brett Young - In Case You Didn't Know

Shane Filan - Eternal Flame

Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Its okay , you'll be fine . Maybe ada rezeki adalah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not going to lie, I didn't know anything about these songs but I listened to his cover of Eternal Flame and it was SPOT ON. It's already added on my spotify list!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just discovered his version of Eternal Flame recently and it is definitely hands down one of my favourite versions of Eternal Flame :D

      Delete
  3. Hye Farah! it seems like ages i haven't visit your blog! May October bring you joy and health

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amin. Thank you so much for being so kind (:

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form