My Songs of January 2019

January 2019 was all about the crushed dreams and a lingering feeling of sad. How do I pick up myself after learning that there's nothing that I can do at this point to reach my lifelong dreams? Did I not wish for them hard enough all these years that they will never come true? Or, was it not the time for me to have those dreams fulfilled? Or, was it the time for me to let go all those dreams?

&

As much as I love these three songs, I don't think I'll listen to them anytime soon because they will remind me of this crushing January and those dreams that I have to let go T^T

Soran (소란) - Opportunity Cost Medley
(Me After You by Paul Kim; Miss Miss Miss by K.will; Love, ing by BEN; and What The Spring by 10cm)

Soran (소란) - Traffic Light (신호등)

Jung Seung Hwan (정승환) - Across The Universe (우주를 건너) 
(Original song by Baek Ye Rin)

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. tiga2 tak penah dengar hahaha.. this month sangkut dengan lagu Seventeen ahak ahak..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay. Selalunya orang memang tak pernah dengar lagu-lagu yang saya dengar. Almaklumlah bukan lagu K-idols. Kita belum dengar lagi lagu SEVENTEEN though tahu yang diaorang baru released album :)

      Delete
  2. Maigaddd...yg first tu akak tgk YHSB masa tu mmg adore gila suara dia wehhh!

    Hopefully everythings good on your side sis, sending virtual hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Sketchbook and thanks for adoring his voice! Kita suka sangat suara dia <3

      Amin. Amin. Amin. Thank you so much, kak Sally ^^

      Delete
  3. nice song.. smoga farah sihat2 di sana

    ReplyDelete
  4. ni lagu2 ikut mood musim sejuk ke? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mungkinlah kot sebab my mood memang akan affected by seasons. Selalu kalau musim sejuk ni, sendu memanjang. Haha.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form