Mount Norquay

Mount Norquay, Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada
Mount Norquay
June 20, 2018
11:45 AM

Went to Mount Norquay for the first time yesterday. It was such a neat experience because it was my first time seeing the Town of Banff and the surrounding areas and mountains from this point of view. It was also a hilarious experience as I had a staring contest with this bighorn sheep. I had a good chuckle when it happened. Too bad that I didn't get to fully utilize this experience as I did not know the best time to visit Mount Norquay and I had a stomachache when I was up there that I had to cut short my stay to 20 minutes. Maybe I'll pay Mount Norquay another visit, again?

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. First time dengar nama gunung ni. Best nya farah dapat explore tempat2 baru :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya kalau tak duduk sini belum tentu tahu nama gunung ni juga. Hehe ^^

      Alhamdulillah, rezeki sebab berkerja kat sini.

      Delete
  2. yesss another visit!! hahaha... too beautiful dan cuaca pun helok :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesssss, probably another visit because I still have few more free tickets :D

      Delete
  3. yesss memang wajib pergi lagi sekali sebab cantik sangat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye, memang plan nak pergi lagi sebab ada banyak lagi tiket free D

      Delete
  4. next time pergi nak ikutlah. Hehehe. Selamat hari raya Farah, maaf zahir batin. Raya mana tahun ni?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jemput datang, kak Sal. Selamat hari raya juga kak Sal. Saya raya dekat Canada tapi sekarang ni balik Malaysia sekejap :D

      Delete
  5. cantikkkk sebutannya mcm Norway ke? ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form