My Songs of March 2018

March has always been a special month to me and I want it to stay that way. So, I told myself to be happier and more positive for most part of the month at the beginning of this March. I can reluctantly say that I managed to do just that. And these songs will definitely remind me of this joyful March! :)

MeloMance (멜로망스) - Gift (선물)

I listened to this song for the first time few months ago but did not really put attention to it because I was struggling with my life, remember? Decided to listen to it again after I heard it became a sudden hit in South Korea. Oh boy, did I feel happy that I gave this song another chance because this song is beautiful! :)

Yun DDan DDan (윤딴딴) - Walking In The Winter (겨울을 걷는다)

Yun DDan DDan was my greatest discovery of this March! I was so happy, crazily happy as a matter of fact, to stumble upon this talented guy thanks to YouTube suggestion! This performance and Walking In The Winter were the first performance and the first song that made me addicted to this greatness that is Yun DDan DDan. I haven't stop listening to him since the first day I discovered him.

J_ust (그 냥) & Yun DDan DDan (윤딴딴) - Summer Flower (여름꽃)

Of course it has to be another Yun DDan DDan's song, right? Fell in love with this song right off the bat as the lyrics is so sweeeeeeeet and the melody sounds so happy! :D

Bonus: Have to put this solo performance of Summer Flower by Yun DDan DDan because why not? Hahaha :D

Yun DDan DDan (윤딴딴) - Summer Flower (여름꽃)

Post a Comment

12 Comments

  1. BV suka lagu yang chillex2 macam ni :D
    thanks sebab kenalkan Yun DDan DDan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Samalah kita, BV! Hope you'll like Yun DDdan DDdan as much as I like him. Hahahaha :D

      Delete
  2. boleh tahan sedap lagu dia, suara lembut2 je. diorang ni jenis yg glamour dari youtube ke? sbb tak berapa kenal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not entirely sure if they are famous through YouTube. They are part of K-indie scene as far as I know. They are not that well-known in mainstream industry, I think.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Samalah saya. Kebanyakannya saya dengar je dulu. Kenalnya lambat sangat.

      Delete
  4. Sllu jgak dgr lgu ni tp x knal pnyanyinya hihi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to listen to all of them. I wrote it down in my note, balik nanti senang nak dengar. thanks for the recommendation :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. and there's so much more for me to discover when it comes to music. thnx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you'll enjoy listening to them ^^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form