What a Day!

 What a day! Really, what a day!


Farah H at The Exchange TRX for Henry Moodie
My first time at the rooftop park of The Exchange TRX
May 5, 2024
3:40 PM

My sister and I went to The Exchange TRX for Henry Moodie but we became the moody ones because the stage was too small, the crowd was too big and the weather was TOO HOT! 🔥 We ended up leaving before the show even started 😌

After that, we went to IOI City Mall because your girl right here is obsessed with the IOI City Mall but ended up with nothing much even though I was hungry like singa lapar.

We then headed to Lorong Belakang Cyberjaya because all I wanted were lokcing ayam susu and ais krim goreng but, no, there was no Lorong Belakang Cyberjaya 😭 I was baffled because, before this, I was told that Lorong Belakang Cyberjaya is held every weekend. Tapi semalam kita pergi takde pun, macam mana? 😢

Farah H and her sister
My youngest sister and I
Yes, I'm shorter than my youngest sister 😆

After that, we went to Love Food Fest + Jom Heboh to see kot-kot ada makanan sedap yang berkenan di hati but, no, tiada yang berkenan di hati. We ended up buying drinks only. Oh, we also saw the famous abang POV TikTok that is Aizat Saha 🤣

My sister then took me to this one tomyam restaurant in Seri Kembangan but it was closed. Allahu! Never-ending obstacles and challenges 😭 At this point, I kinda hate myself because I was too choosy and all I wanted was to eat. 



As the last option, we went back to the IOI City Mall to have our late lunch/dinner at one of the endless restaurants. Even at this restaurant, a drama persisted. But, that's a story for another day.

Truly, it was such a long, long, long day for us! May Allah ease both our affairs moving forward for I don't think I could face a repeat of this day🤞

Post a Comment

15 Comments

  1. OMG reading this felt like reliving one of those chaotic days we all dread! I could almost feel the frustration through your words haha!!

    Lenne | lennezulkiflly.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am still frustrated about that day tapi itulah, bila fikir balik, apalah sangat dugaan hari tu kalau banding dengan dugaan yang orang lain hadap T_T

      Delete
  2. Hi Farah! Sorry, lama akak tak ke mari.
    Huhuhu memang bila ada hari-hari yang tak memihak pada kita, boleh hangin dibuatnya. Semua tak kena, kan?

    Panjang langkah korang, siap merata pergi. Kalau akak, dah pengsan separuh jalan dah kelaparan 😅

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi kak Farrah. It's okay :) Saya pun dah lama tak blogging ni. Ini baru nak cuba pick up balik ^^

      Betul tu, kadang ada je hari yang tak memihak pada kita dan memang hangin juga T__T

      Hari tu je panjang kak. Selalunya tak rajin macam tu. Mungkin adik saya kesian dekat saya sebab asyik terperap dekat rumah je. Itu yang dia gigih bawa kakak dia ni pergi banyak tempat hari tu.

      Delete
  3. TRX selalu jumpa org pemes
    tp kawasan yg disediakan hmmm
    bertabahlah yaa peminat henry moodie ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itulah. Asyik nampak ramai international artists datang especially masa opening kedai-kedai dalam tu.

      Delete
    2. sy dgr jaehyun NCT nak dtg TRX mggu dpn
      sbb dia ambassador Prada, kan?
      hehehe
      lg sesak laaa nampaknyaaaa

      Delete
    3. Just read the rumor after reading your comment. Maybe betul kot sebab yang post tu influencer yang niche dia luxury brands kan.

      Delete
  4. p/s selamat hari raya
    sihat ke tu?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so frustrating bila tengah craving and kedai tutup! haha

    erin @ herlittleplans.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I visited TRX Exchange for the first time sometime in December last year solely for the purpose of checking out Gentle Monster and boy, that trip doesn't worth the trouble I had to go through as it took us about an hour before finally gotten a Grab ride back to our hotel.

    Myra | Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only went to the TRX that day just for Henry Moodie and because we don't have to change the MRT line. I would never go to KL by car. Ever.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form