My 2018 Best Nine

I don't have a reflection post about 2018 ready because I have yet to reflect about what happened in my life in 2018. Also, because I have been terribly sick for the past few days that all I wanted to do was to sleep more and do nothing.

Anyway, let's look at my 2018 best happy memories as per my Instagram accounts, shall we? *ayat copy paste dari post tahun lepas je :p*

My 2018 Best Nine
My public Instagram: @happilyfarah

As you all know, I use my public Instagram for blogging and/or contest purposes. Looking back at my Instagram posts and blog posts in 2018, I'm pretty sure I updated ton of posts about South Korea. However, none of them made it to my 2018 best nine! Instead, all the nine posts are about Canada! Canada, you're such a beauty and I know I'm going to miss you terribly when the time comes! <3

My private Instagram

Wow, looking back at my private Instagram's 2018 best nine, it really looked like I had a chunk of good times in 2018. In 2018, I welcomed a new member to our family, visited few new places in Canada, re-visited few special places in Canada (probably for the last time), and reunited back with my high school girlfriends. I guess I just conveniently forgot about them whenever I felt helpless and useless.

Well, here's hoping that 2019 will be a smooth year to the anxious me! :)

P.s: I kindly ask you to refrain from typing my full name or my private Instagram username anywhere in this blog due to few personal reasons. Thank you so much. Your cooperation is highly appreciated! :)

Post a Comment

16 Comments

  1. happy new year adik manis. hope to meet you one day =)
    https://sitiyangmenaip.blogspot.com/2019/01/top-commentators-2018-blog-siti-yang.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy new year, kak Siti. Yes, hopefully, we'll get to meet each other one day <3

      Delete
  2. ada something untuk Farah here..
    https://sitiyangmenaip.blogspot.com/2019/01/top-commentators-2018-blog-siti-yang.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have revert my reply :D

      Delete
  3. hope everything gonna be fine.. take care kt 🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy new year kak farah! hehe samalah kita, 2018 dpt new family member(tpi version kecik :p)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year Farah. Bestnya canada :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. lawanyaaaa gambar-gambar Farah. happy new year Farah! in shaa Allah, hopefully 2019 akan jadi tahun lebih indah untuk kita semua :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form