Too Much Information Tag

I was tagged by Misaki (I'm so sorry, I forgot your real name! T__T) and I figure I'll do this tag cause I feel like taking a break from another post that I am currently working on. 

Without further ado, let's start.

1. What are you wearing?
Clothes

2. Ever been in love?
Ever since I was born.

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
None.

4. How tall are you?
Not that tall considering I need to lift up my head whenever I communicate with my colleagues

5. How much do you weight?
Heavy enough to be considered overweight T___T

6. Any tattoos?
No

7. Any piercings?
No

8. OTP?
Don't really have any cause I am not emotionally invested with any pairings.

9. Favorite show?
I have a few but on top of my mind right now is 2 Days 1 Night.

2 Days 1 Night
I like this week episode and the previous one :) #chataehyunmydreamnampyeon

10. Favorite bands?
Do Super Junior and Sweet Sorrow count?

11. Something you miss?
 Asian food specifically Malaysian food! T____T

12. Favorite song?
I know I am supposed to put one but I'll just put three just because :)

Sweet Sorrow - Beautiful

Sweet Sorrow - I Love You

Sweet Sorrow - Happy New Year
13. How old are you?
 Definitely old enough to vote.

14. Zodiac sign?
 Aries

15. Quality you look for in a partner?
I don't know. I have never think about this thing.

16. Favorite quote?
I have a lot of favorite quotes but the one speaks to me the most is this one.
"Whoever you are, there is some younger person who think you are perfect. There is some works that will never be done if you don't do it. There is someone who would miss you if you were gone. There is a place that you alone can fill." - Jacob M. Braude

17. Favorite actor?
Kang Ha Neul.

Kang Ha Neul
Love this fine guy's smile and laugh.

18. Favorite color?
Always blue but not all shades of blue :)

19. Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood but I usually listen to soft music specifically acoustic songs or something like Sweet Sorrow :)

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My bedroom - wherever my bedroom is.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
I don't know. Never pay attention to how long I take to shower but pretty sure around 15 minutes.

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Minus showering time, I think I usually take 15 minutes to get ready.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yeah, with my sisters but that was zillion years ago.

24. Turn on?
Smart and kind people.

25. Turn off?
Stupid and ignorant people.

26. The reason I joined blog?
I first joined blog cause I needed a medium to express my feeling. But now, I use blog to jot down my valuable memories.

27. Fears?
I have a lot of fears.

28. The last thing that made you cry?
The performance expectations that my previous employer and I had and how I did not manage to achieve the expectations despite doing my best.

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
I don't really remember but pretty sure I don't really say I love you that often cause I am not that expressive.

30. Meaning behind your blog url?
The name of my new blog. I observed myself and I noticed that I usually write about things that I don't really talk about in my real life - things that are I am kind of shy to share with my friends.

31. Last book you read?
I don't really remember but I think it is one my Jemari Seni's novels.

32. The book you're currently reading?
None. I don't have any book with me currently.

33. Last show you watched?
Episode 15 of School of 2017.

School of 2017
I giggled so hard during this scene. #mudahterhibur

34. Last person you talked to?
My housemate.

35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Junior-senior and/or adik-kakak.

36. Favorite food?
Mostly Asian food :D

37. Place you want to visit?
Again, I know I should just put one but I'll list a few. Switzerland, Austria, Macau, South Korea & Makkah.

38. Last place you were?
Kitchen - a girl gotta eat.

39. Do you have a crush?
Yes, if you're talking about celebrity crush. Forever swooning over Siwon :)

Siwon & Heechul
Siwon & Heechul

40. Last time you kissed someone?
Two months ago?

41. Last time you were insulted?
Last night?

42. Favorite flavor of sweet?
Strawberry and yam flavored ice-cream.

43. What instruments do you play?
I don't play any instruments, not even recorder. lol

44. Favorite piece of jewelry?
None? I don't really like jewelry or accessories. The only accessories that I wear on daily basis are my watch and Fitbit.

45. Last sport you played?
I don't remember. It was ages ago.

46. Last song you sang?

Sweet Sorrow - Sign

47. Favorite chat up line?
I don't really understand the question.

48. Have you ever used it?
Can't answer cause it is related to the previous question.

49. Last time you hung out with anyone?
A week ago, I think. Went hiking with my friends at Lake Louise.

50. Who should answer these questions next?
You, you, and you.

Post a Comment

8 Comments

  1. kang haneul ! yes he has a wide and bright smile >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. siwon arrrrr saya pulak tngah ada celebrity crush dengan dong hae hahaha >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lama dah tak dengar ada orang minat kat Donghae. hehe :D

      Delete
  3. a lot of Sweet Sorrow :D hehehe

    alamak.. orang tak letak Super Junior O.O ahahahah (takpe, sbb still consider ELF walaupun tak letak?) maybe? ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sebab sejak pergi konsert Sweet Sorrow hari tu, tak dengar lagu artists lain lagi. Asyik dengar lagu Sweet Sorrow je :D

      Takpe, still considered as an ELF, ELF at heart! :)

      Delete
  4. uwaaaaaahhhh its okay.. tak ingat nama XD ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry sangat! Sebab dah lama tinggal blog, lepas tu tak ingat sangat nama sebenar bloggers lain. T__T

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form