Her Little Guilty Pleasures Now Has a Facebook Page!

Her Little Guilty Pleasures now has a Facebook page! Well, I made one months ago because I wanted to switch my personal Instagram account to business account. Sadly to say that I've been ignoring the Facebook page ever since I made one cause I'm an Instagram and a Blogger girl through and through.

However, I have been constantly getting notifications that Facebook will unpublish my page if it keeps being inactive. So, to prevent that from happening, I have made a decision to make my page somewhat active. For now, I'm thinking about posting random photos that I have taken for the past few years. The photos are most likely ones that didn't make the cut to be featured on my Instagram or blog.

So, if you're interested in seeing all the random photos and maybe something else, feel free to LIKE my Facebook page. Your LIKE is greatly appreciated! <3

Her Little Guilty Pleasures Facebook Page

Post a Comment

22 Comments

  1. Lenne punya fb page dah lama unpublished lol tak kisah sangat pun fb tu sebab instagram je what matters most haha

    lenne | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't really care about Facebook to be honest but I want my Instagram account to stay as business account. Hence, the effort.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Dah lama dah ada tapi tak pernah nak guna.

      Delete
  3. wahh ada facebook page sendiri dah hhee. done liked!

    ReplyDelete
  4. done follow all and like ur link..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sudah liked and follow your instagram! hehe :D

    Fatina Mudz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll check it out later, insya Allah ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Farah. Kak ana follow dah fb page tu. Good luck ye.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Contact Form