My Songs of August 2018

My August was quite meh in general? I was pretty much emotionless for almost every day. Also, it was a month that I had to think about quite a lot of stuff which contributed to me feeling meh. It was also a month where I made a major decision to stick with my current job (surprise! surprise!) after agonizing about it for few months. Hopefully, it's gonna the best decision as I couldn't afford any mistakes right now especially after I freaking said no to few better job offers.

Anyway, August was also the month that I discovered that I have a lot of good songs that I have never heard of in my iTunes. Maybe I should put my playlist on shuffle more often after this? Anyway, these songs will remind me about my August 2018. Maybe not of the meh feeling but more to happy feeling that I got to discover these songs :)

BTS - The Truth Untold (전하지 못한 진심)

Jung Seung Hwan (정승환) - 2018 How Is It? (2018 어떤가요)

Bily Acoustie (빌리어코스티) - Someday (그 언젠가는)

Post a Comment

6 Comments

  1. Mine would be a chinese song that I found on Youtube lol.

    Where do you work btw?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What chinese song? Mind to share?

      I'm currently working at hotels in Banff, Canada :)

      Delete
  2. banyaknya lagu fav farah 😃😃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't consider these songs as my favourite songs pun :)

      Cumanya, selalu dengar 3 lagu ni bulan Ogos ni.

      Delete
  3. amboiii mentang2 laa BTS tgh glamer skrg ni ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saya dah lama dah dengar BTS ni. Tapi dengar secara casual je sebab banyak je lagu diaorang yang macam bising sikit. Selalu dengar lagu BTS yang slow je.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form