Moraine Lake for the Second Time

Farah at the Moraine Lake
Moraine Lake
May 24, 2018
8:12 PM

Went for another tour yesterday. Again, I'm not sure if I'm going to talk about it on my blog but let's just say that I was super happy that I decided to join the tour despite having to work later that night.

&

Alhamdulillah, I finally managed to hike the rockpile to get the best view of the Moraine Lake. It was amazingly stunning but this poor picture definitely did not do the justice for the greatness that is Moraine Lake. I'm so gonna try my best to come back to the Moraine Lake this summer so that I can catch it at its prettiest.

Post a Comment

14 Comments

  1. Canada is without doubt cantik gila.. pelik haritu kenapa dekat nz ramai sgt canadian.. negara korang dah cantiklahhhh.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think grass is always greener on the other side? Hahahahha :D

      Delete
  2. even gloomy pun masih cantik!
    cuma kalau summer mesti lagi jelas kaler air dia tu menghijau :D please datang lagi time summer! hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss, kalau time summer, biru dia macam unreal. Insya Allah memmang nak pergi sekali lagi this summer but it's going to be jam packed with humans T_T

      Delete
  3. The view is so pretty! I hope that I would have a chance to go there one fine day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty nye view diaaa!! 😍
    Suhu sana berapa time Farah kat situ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not so sure sebab dekat situ takde phone coverage so I couldn't check. But I think it was around 15 degrees kot.

      Delete
  5. serius cantik pemandangan dia
    jealous nya tengok
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is one of my favourite views in Canada :)

      Delete
  6. practise makes perfect.. try and error tp tetap nampak cantik dgn salji tu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lama dah tak practice ambil gambar ni T_T

      Delete
  7. sekali pndg mcm bekas kawah gunung berapi😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Interesting. Tak pernah fikir pun macam tu sebab Moraine Lake ni glacial lake.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Contact Form